Kolkovna Friends | Rules
How can I become a Kolkovna Friends member?
Visit your chosen restaurant, ask the staff about the Kolkovna Friends card. Your spending will be charged to the card during your first visit, upon presenting the card when paying.
To automatically activate discounts on the card, you must register on our website directly >> HERE
After filling in the registration data, the activation must be completed by confirming the authorization email.
Membership and subsequent benefits depend on the amount of guest spending in the last 365 days:
Card with a 5% discount (for a total expenditure of 200 EUR)
Card with a 10% discount (with a total expenditure of 400 EUR)
Card with a 15% discount (with a total expenditure of 1 200 EUR)
Card with a 20% discount (with a total expenditure of 2400 EUR)
In the event of zero movement on the card within 730 days, the operator reserves the right to reduce the achieved discount by one degree.
- Kolkovna Friends discount card is non-transferable. It can only be used by an authorized owner.
- The card must be presented before the account can be issued.
- The discount on the card is valid for a maximum of 10 people at one table.
- It is not possible to apply a discount without presenting the card.
- The discount cannot be applied when paying with a gift certificate.
- The discount does not apply to an already discounted offer.
- The Kolkovna Friends card is the property of G.G., a.s.
The benefits of Kolkovna Friends membership are valid in restaurants:
Kolkovna Eurovea, Bratislava
Kolkovna RiverPark, Bratislava
All personal data are in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data, considered strictly confidential and are used only for the purposes of the Kolkovna Friends programme.